Thursday, September 18, 2014

Haven't done much during the last week


So since the last update I haven't been able to do as much fun stuff as before. More time have been spent on reading and studying.... which is not fun at all. With that said I will just throw out some random pictures of what I have been doing the last week.

First picture from campus :D This picture is taken from the Business building
where I take all my courses. 
 One day me and Tomi planned on going to the Seoul Drum Festival, but with some wrong information and bad instructions from the webpage, we spent some hours on the metro and walking and at the end missed the whole thing ..... After that we meet up with Samrok, a Korean we meet at school and had Korean BBQ and some beers. That kinda saved the lost hours from earlier that day :)
Tomi trying to ask for directions among the locals ^_^


Another day we went to Dongdaemun, which is an area that they have been exploiting in the recent years and built an amazing Culture Park which is the center of this neighborhood. We just decided to explore this place and walked around the Dongdaemun Culture Park and the Market. Seoul have many districts, and they are quite different. I live two subway stops from Dongdaemun Culture Park and in my Area most buildings are 3-5 story high. But in Dongdaemun it is quite different. I like this a lot, sometimes I just go to a new area of Seoul to see another part of the City :)


Dongdaemun Culture Park :)
Dongdaemun Culture Park or an UFO????

Dongdaemun


Dongdaemun
 And here comes some random food pictures of what I have been trying out lately :) Btw as I might have said before, most grocery shops are either the same or more expensive then back in Sweden.... Can't add this up in my head. So I am always eating out because it's either the same price as cooking at home our slightly more expensive. I was expecting that some products were going to be more expensive but not to this extent. Well I do not mind eating out everyday :D


Sundae: So this Sundae is a soup with pig's intestine
stuffed with cellophane noodles. Not that bad at all :)


Gyeran Bbang: Korean streetfood Egg Bread
HoBbang: Korean steamed bun
with red-bean paste. Yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment