Monday, August 25, 2014

PICTURE'S OF KIMCHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
Well I needed a first post, and there couldn't be anything more appropriate than some a pictures of Kimchi, right?

So I thought that the name:The Kimchi Studies was kinda awesome, even though I never tried Kimchi (yet) or plan on writing too much about it. (Hope you find the name as funny as I did, otherwise it's kinda lame.)
Shortly Kimchi is a traditional fermented Korean side dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings. It is often described as spicy and sour, with hundreds of varieties made from napa cabbage, radish, scallion, or cucumber as a main ingredient. Kimchi also has many different kinds depending on the main ingredients. And it's Korea's national dish.

That's enough Kimchi for the moment. So I'm leaving Sweden for South Korea tomorrow and everything is settled, I'm just waiting in the hours and going through the few words in my head that I've been able to learn this summer by myself. I'm so excited that I'm finally going after 6 months of planning and waiting :D

Will get some real pictures for the next post when I have arrived :)


1 comment:

  1. ☆☆☆Cool blog mate! You are the best! I hope you have a great time in your new country!!! :-D just do not eat more than your stomach can handle;-) Da blir den Pobresito!!! Elsker deg enormt mye<3 You and me babe'♥♥♥☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete